Your CV is the first chance you get to make a good impression on a potential employer. A top-quality CV will considerably boost your chance of getting a face-to-face interview, so it is worth spending time and effort on the content and presentation. It will make all the difference in obtaining the position you want. You must therefore highlight your skills, expertise and value.
Make sure that you are concise and accurate. Your CV should not, generally, be longer than two pages, so make sure that you tailor it specifically to the job you are applying for and include the skills, qualifications and experience which are most suited to the job. An employer will want to find the following information in your CV. Here are our recommendation to make your CV on line
- Uptowork – Uptowork’s resume maker offers 20 templates in 400 colors. You can easily adapt the designs to any resume format you choose: functional, reverse-chronological, or combination.
- Kickresume – Kickresume is an innovative and powerful online resume, cover letter and personal website builder trusted by 400 000 job seekers.
- Resumelift – Create a professional, eye-catching resume in minutes. Utilize their templates, career specific phrases and Q&A section to make the best resume possible in a variety.
- Resumonk – Resumonk is an online resume builder that saves you money and time by helping you create professional and beautiful resumes.
- VisualCV – VisualCV is a free multimedia online resume that sets you apart from the competition.
Good Luck With Your Application..!