The Scenic team of Amazing people creating wonder is looking for a professional and inspired
On board our luxury river cruises.
Your expected tasks will include but not be limited to:
- To provide friendly, efficient and professional and neat service in the restaurant, café and Bar, Lounge areas and on the sun deck according to SCENIC standards and procedures
- To be capable of taking food and beverage orders and to deliver a full customer service according to the SCENIC standards.
- To be responsible for the entire food and beverage service in the restaurant, bar and lounges
- To be responsible for gaining a full understanding into the daily menus
- To be in full knowledge of all listed beverages, as per set recipes and standards
- To be responsible for the cleaning of the glassware, china and cutlery
- To be responsible for the cleanliness, tidiness and hygiene of the entire restaurant department including directed parts of the sundeck, pantries, back office and workrooms
- To have a welcoming attitude to our guest and greet them and farewell when visiting the restaurant, bar and lounges.
- To be responsible for the daily cashing up of the generated revenue in the restaurant or bar
- To be responsible for the proper handling of all food and beverage stock, as well as all available equipment (in particular china, glassware and cutlery in the restaurant and bar)
- To be responsible to keep control of the brakeage of the high class china and glass ware on board
- Assist in the luggage handling
- To have a reasonable English knowledge to communicate with guests
- Positive attitude
- Responsibility and knowledge to assist guests with high standards
- EU or CH citizen or in possession of a valid work permit
- A consistency of service and excellence that comes from the dedicated collaboration of our teams across the world.
- Contracts based on Swiss social security system
- Promotion opportunities within the organization